Friday, March 4, 2011

Brushing Tongue And Blood

Friday filler and shadows ,.......





first It smells of fresh coffee and apple cake here at home ,.....

(both I will enjoy after the Friday Filler: o))).

second This stupid dressing in carnival !!!....... I can not stand that!

third How I managed ,.... to collect as many substances in my bank without cutting it to? ?

4th I sometimes as a bag of chips run through Cologne ,...... grin .... I would never have dreamed of.

5th I'm looking forward on my couch tonight! O)).

6th yesterday I had lots of singing carnival songs, laughing again and again ... ,.... up and down.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my bed, tomorrow I planned a barbecue on the sports field and Sunday I want to enjoy the beautiful weather and hopefully make something out ,.... !


Friday are more filler to be found here ,......

I've also spring shadow on the subject image This picture ,......

The idea came this week from Gretelies ,.... and here are more great pictures see ,.....

I wish you all a nice start to the weekend ,....

love many greet


0 comments:

Post a Comment