Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movies Playground Free

Sun ,........ O))))

the chip bag is out of the woodwork to again ,....
and ironed! O))

the is tomorrow I'm here ,.... "click". ... go ,.......* Froi *...........

somehow strange ,......
I was born in the Rhineland, and my parents were always absolutely " jeck ".... grins .....
say I'm grown up with the carnival ,.......
but have so I had never really interested in it.
has changed is that only when I am then pulled away ,..... grins ........
When I was at the Indian-Thursday - evening 'm gone off with a friend here in town ,..... and the first restaurant hung a large sign " Papp ban nose!" I then got homesick ,...... laughing ....... Like, all without
is probably not too ,......
Since we always drive Indian- Thursday 's to Cologne and celebrate the Carnival Road .........
sew the costumes, we have always taken ,..... and lots of fun now to tenth-o)))
(stack with the costumes already and we Chipse ever had to )

If anyone of you happen tomorrow in Cologne and discover a way to be ,..... group of chip bags ,..... I'll probably be between ,...... grins .......

nice Greetings
and for strong A l a a f and H e l a u , .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment