Friday, March 4, 2011

Pjs And Pancakes Invitation Verbiage

Agnes B. and Cosmence - my big order of giga-Createurs de Beaute

Good evening, dear ones ^ _ ^!

Ohhh, I was so happy, my order of Le Club des de Beauté Creators has arrived! It was a very full package full of girls dreams XD. Here I have draped the entire order:


All the purchases have cost € 30 =). Here again a larger image of the left half (to better explain where I have the samples and catalogs now sometimes leave out):


From left to right (around ^_^):
  • Cosmence Purifiance 2 - in-1 Scrub & Mask for impurity
  • A small and a large toilet bag
  • Les Douceurs Parfumee Macaron Myrtille Douche - Shower Gel Blueberry (for Jess =)
  • Agnès B. Mini Vernis in Kaki Metal
  • Agnès B. Liner Precis Tenue in Brun cuivre
  • small pocket mirror
  • Agnès B. Mono Eyeshadow Bull Vert et rose (the color changes depending on your perspective * _ *)
So now I move on to a new image, namely the right to buy:

  • Mini Brush Set by Agnes B. Agnes B.
  • complexion osmosis in 01 light beige
  • The current
  • Jolie (who unfortunately is not up to date, since it is the edition of January XD)
  • Duo Lumiere des Yeux
  • Agnès B. metallic liner in 867 Cuivre rose reflet
Especially on the Review of the osmosis make-ups, I am pleased that stuff is totally most fascinating: at first colorless, and only when it is spreading on the skin color. Wow, this I will definitely make a video ^ _ ^.
Lg
-> San
PS: Take on Mini-Contest part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment