Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jean Ann Ryan Company

Amu Finally a successful - and the pictures are sometimes made that was XD

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!

I must thank Sarah times, they had me in her comment again pointed out that many bloggers take pictures at the Amus only one eye - and has also worked with me about 100x better than my other photos ^ _ ^.
I used this mainly Amu several colors of metallic Zoeva Stones range and the following tools:
  • essence multi-action mascara
  • Rival de Loop Young eyeshadow base
  • Ebelin and Agnes B. Agnes B. Brush
  • Précis Liner Tenue in Brun cuivre
And here the result: rock
Yeah, some eyes XD
And I glubsch for a change to the top ^ _ ^ '
I'm really happy with the photos, from now on I will always do ^ _ ^.
Lg
-> San
PS: Why does the one at the mini-competition some little XD?

0 comments:

Post a Comment