Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Renting Gym Space In Michigan

Green Amu with Sabrina Cosmetics range [a very economical quasi Amu XD]

Hall oils your loved ones ^ _ ^!

Have times a risky situation for my Amu in green makeup, to the Sabrina Cosmetics pallets, which I had yesterday presented. From the palette I used the following colors:


The result I found it really totally in order, even if from the lighter tones something to be desired, so the individual colors are not really are clearly visible ^_^'.

In direct sunlight
In less direct sunlight (I like it almost better)
Glubschi glubschi XD
So I just find it all right, for 1 € forever ^ _ ^! But taking pictures I always get really out yet: - /. Although the quality of a lot better than before, but somehow I get it is not out to take pictures of the right angle to the right place at the scene in Amu, fully annoying.
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment