Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Couch L Shaped The Sims 3

Haul [Yves Rocher LE essence, Sabrina Cosmetics] & Stylight the scarf is as = D!

Good morning dear ones ^ _ ^!

Yesterday was shopping and I wanted you like my show Haul =).


At Yves Rocher I've taken a chamomile shampoo and a lotus blossom shower gel. Both smells so delicious, am looking forward to it, to use the * _ *. Both have cost € 1.95 each.
From the current essence Whoom LE! Boooomm! (I had just read that remembers but no one XD), I brought with me stickers for € 0.95, the nail, which I think was very casual ^ _ ^: was


The new range is important in my p2 dm unfortunately still do not menno: - /.
But in the 1 € shop, I finally found the two Sabrina Cosmetics palettes that I wanted to have, since then it has reported Talasia:


The colors are for 1 € in total real Order! Talasia has also made great swatches , as you might come stop by ^ _ ^.
is also now the Stylight scarf arrived! Juhu = D!


Hab I was very pleased, the scarf is really nice ^ _ ^.

want me at the donut hunt two Cosmetics Sabrina put pallets in the prize pool, or you find that silly, because they cost so only 1 €? I ask only because I've really been looking after them and perhaps some of you is a similar =).
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment