Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Is Pinky Pregnant By

a

unfinished Ulrike I say goodbye to February ,....
and me looking forward to March! O)))
today meters Logical early spring ,............ na that's already something ,...... grins .........

Ulrike missing the buttons ... what a tiresome Topic in the chaos area is ... O ((
(because it may take from experience, which are first time and then they still sew ,........ Örk .......)
I Walk the jacket but very. nice find and would also tighten soon, it is my goal this time faster "aus'm Quark" to come ,.....* g *.........
and nu still my Review to February ,......



READ: All three parts of the midwife ,...( Sabine Ebert) tie
medieval Roman me without my really ,.... o)
HEARD : Pohlmann o))))
SEEN : a new dream car o))
DRUNK : caramel latte and very tasty chili Cocoa Tea
EAT : many kinds of pasta in quite different versions ,.... .. soooo yummy: o))
happy : na clear o ))........ very much ,.... but most recently a new fuel-guess ,....* g *....
snapped : Some
Laughed: about my kids: o))
Annoy : but only Lapalie ,......
EMBROIDERED : so some ,.......
SEWN ; ,.... lots of pillows and only one for me! O))

PURCHASED . except drugs and co , really nothing special ,........
CELEBRATED : one or the other birthday ,..........

value for her was my February ,..... and you so?
we have now already March and ,.... that is, for me, we run the spring always received more o))

I wish you a nice days ,....
nice Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment