Monday, February 28, 2011

Sanitary Napkins Disposal Cartoon

Balea Young concealer and pressed powder - have you got 'a dot on your face?

Hallöchen my friends ^ _ ^!

As recently reported, I got sent from Balea Young the new concealer and pressed powder for review. Thanks again for it to Olga and Tanya! I am of course eagerly made to the same testing. Both products are available from KW10 be. Let's start with the concealer.


The "Balea Young Soft & Clear Concealer pimple" is sold for 1.75 € in a Pappumverpackung. On this the details of the product can be found. In the following picture I have put together the other 3 sides of the package. If you are interested in the details on the package, you can click on the image and everything should be easily readable:


I have the shade 01 Natural, otherwise there are still 02 Beige. So then I applied the concealer times. Links easily applied, then have the right to the edge blurred.


Here I find somewhat problematic: it is the nuance of "01 Natural" already the brightest tone, and for that he is quite dark. Since the cover but he is and then of course, a layer of powder over it comes, I can not find it that bad, you can work with the pen ^ _ ^. Due to its antibacterial effect and several regenerating drug complexes does the concealer of the skin certainly good =).
Bottom Line: Recommended for not quite as light skin perfectly!

Next, I come to a fairly quick score on the compact powder:



For the compact powder is really WAY too bright for my dark skin. I've tried it and Jess looked at me just shocked and asked what I would have that on your face, the sound XD.Leider 2001 Natural already the brightest sound, then follow 02 and 03 Sand Beige, for each € 2.45. This has to Balea Young certainly have to take yet another bright shade in the program!


Conclusion : You have to have quite dark skin in order to be able to use this compact powder! Therefore, restricted recommendable.
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment