Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where To Watch Prosti

[Bizarre] Have you seen? Math Made Easy with manga ^ _ ^ p2

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!

My friend made a funny discovery. He recently had to cram for his exam in statistics and because of this curious book about it (Amazon) pathway has been running:

Via
Math Manga Stats how cool is that, please O_O? Apparently, the basic principles of statistics within a fun manga story explains XD. In addition to this volume, there are probably still:
  • Math Analysis Manga Manga
  • physics mechanics
  • computer science-Manga database
I wish these books would have been to my school ^ _ ^. They cost about 20 € and the offer is well expanded. Unfortunately, nothing in it for me today, otherwise I would have definitely added to times ^ _ ~.

Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment