Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can You Take Ibuprofen With Sulfamethoxazole

And I thought I would have caught - and then O_o!

Hey dear ones ^ _ ^! Today

new flavors to read, for I am in a bit quite strange happened. Let's start from scratch:
last week it started: every time I've eaten, I had a very unpleasant, bitter taste in the mouth. Real nasty and really bad: - /. I had thought at first of all have nothing. But yesterday (Wednesday) it was still not gone. I started to make me worry; _;. So I pulled
have consulted Dr. Google XD. First came disturbing forum entries (as always, if you google for diseases):
"go immediately to the dentist, may rot your teeth."
"Go to the internists, such symptoms have to take that very seriously!"
"This can have psychological reasons."
Ooookay, na great> _>. But then I found out what it really was. These fellows:

wrw / pixelio.de
the pine nuts of horror!
Respectively. a special subset that is imported from China. For a few years, these symptoms are observed: after people have eaten these pine nuts (I on Saturday in a pesto) to develop them in some consumer after 1-3 days of a nasty, bitter Nachgechmack after every meal that you eat. This symptom can last for days or weeks. Neeeeeein! Although I am glad that there is nothing Is serious =).
I knew nothing about it and find the topic very interesting, because researchers are still investigating why the pine nuts cause these symptoms, because really they are perfectly fine. Really strange ^ _ ^.
you Dr. Google has probably know this helped in the diagnosis of a disease (which can generally be should of course always go to the doctor)?
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment