Sunday, February 20, 2011

Grad School Rejection Reconsideration Letter

It was a great weekend

The first carnival weekend is behind us.
My daughter has danced for the first time this year with Guard.
is very proud of them here with her costume:
(Unfortunately I can not rotate the image :-( )

And here you see my daughter again in a subsequent interview with the sitting president, her father ;-)
(unfortunately, my camera made only as blurry photos :-( )
your notes, we are well represented in the carnival!
The dance group was pretty excited, it was a cackling behind the stage and in the chicken coop. but everything went very well and I am tremendously proud of my daughter!

But not only on them, including my son This weekend has a super great achievement accomplished his handball team has had to play tomorrow against the table and the First.
Our team won!
* 19: *
Unfortunately, I have 15 no photo of the proudest smile of my son, but he blasted over heels: o)

It was with us an absolutely great weekend!

I hope with you was all beautiful and I wish you a good start into the new week! Always be loving greetings,
Kirsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment