Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Homemade Aluminium Boats

Nail of the Day ... well, of the week rather [Max Factor & Catrice]

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!

A dear Leserlein asked to carry pictures of Max Factor Nail polish, well, first there is the deep mauve:


I have again used the Microcell 2000 as a base coat, then were (unfortunately) three layers MaxFactor necessary to I was really pleased. Then top coat et voila:


here again with a different light:


At this point I must make a recommendation Rieeeesen because of Catrice Top Coat is the best that I have ever used * _ *.


promises Apparently the title "Up To 10 Days" is not too much. I had my nails done yesterday already with the Max Factor paint and so far absolutely nothing, not a single mini-mini-splinter came off. So now, especially since he is now so cheap ^ _ ^.

Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment