Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quotes For My 20 Birthday

The day after yesterday [ TKMAXX, champagne and birdies on the front porch ^ _ ^]

Good evening, dear ones ^ _ ^!

Yesterday I was, as already mentioned, by my friend =). Afternoon we were to TKMAXX the first time!


Uiuiui, as I was sooo happy way. But ultimately I found it quite boring. The decorative stuff is very sweet, but my great hope "beauty corner" was very disappointing: - /. Where there was one thing that I would have to get really, it annoys me soooo much now> _ \u0026lt;. Can you possibly tell me whether the pigments from Urban Decay are good? There were two pieces, beautiful shades of brown, for 9 €. I do not know why I did not buy it; _;. But if you think that are good, I'll go again on Monday by ^ _ ^. And then hopefully they are still there O_o!
Then we went home, we have seen the BluRay of # 9 (wonderful movie!) And with sparkling wine to the vanquished exam period triggered ^ _ ^.

War on offer in real-XD
Having bespannert morning the birds on the porch ...

Who finds the three little birds? ^ _ ^
... It was for me to go home. Well, on Monday I saw my sparrow again =). Thanks finally vacation!
wishes You all a wonderful evening (and I must say if Urban Decay is good!).

Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment