Friday, February 25, 2011

Design Your Own Wrestler Toy

a ,.......

spoon vegetables ,..... a few questions from the Friday Filler Melanie ,..... and I log back here so slow ,.... O)))
Thank you to all who wished me a speedy recovery so dear have ,...... it just does not go bad habit without antibiotic ,........
more beautiful if it helps at least a reasonable time ,.... O)

for theme day bella had the idea of "spoon vegetables ".........
very happy ,....* g *...... with us to a couple of carrots ,.....


more great pictures on the topic can be found here ,.... "click". .......

then I was the love Melanie and tagged me a few questions ,..... ohwe is with the extensions already a bissel difficult ,..... grin ......
but these I will answer ,......

call a favorite movie , green tomatoes
call a favorite singer (in) or band that starts with demletzten characters of the film. .... Nena
call a favorite song ... which begins with the last letter of the favorite singer (in) or band ,...... Alhohol , Herbert Gröne Meier ,.... I think is good, but my favorite song is not really ,..... with A but is otherwise occurred to none, o))

may have Kirsten ,..... beantwortwen to Bluhnah ...... and yes Alexandra like the questions also ??.......
I would be happy: o))

And since today is Friday ,.... O))
Returns TRUE on me the Friday Filler even today a commemorative edition ,..... ,.... 100 times already Friday filler of Barbara, ..... congratulations!

first Actually, it would be nice if the girls in the sewing-Ag as great as the boys would join because they are again expecting much more precisely focused ,...... and more enthusiastically in the matter, o).

2.e ome of the men politician I think at the moment just ridiculous to .

third Last night I continued reading my book ,..... .

4th summer is yet so far away.

5th I could never eat ,.... snails and horse meat ,..... .

6th would I probably eat healthier if I had a cook.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my book , tomorrow I have a little stroll planned in the town and Sunday I want to go to after Leverkusen-Opladen Fabric market! O )))))


who has perhaps ????....... desire for a coffee, I'm always: o))

I wish you all a great hope sunny start to the weekend ,....

nice Greetings







0 comments:

Post a Comment