Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Support Camera Detected.

this morning ,......

I was torn ,.....* g *....
I do to the fabric market or not?
The weather outside was not exactly looked inviting from ,..... O (

But the desire for material market and new Streichelstöffchen then has won yet: o)) So go
,.......


In Opladen the weather was unfortunately not improve ,.......
visited the market was still very good ,........
and you had some really long wait until it was time to turn ,.........

Even today when I was traveling alone, it was fun ,...... made and worth it for me ,.......* g *.......


,...... No, unfortunately not only for me ,...... a few of these substances I take to school for sewing project ;-)
Actually I wanted to wars with buttons, ribbons and co ,..... look but since I'm really too full!

Now I make my views only a tasty coffee and then I'll probably load the washing machine time grins ..... ,......

you all a good Sunday ,....
greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment