Saturday, February 26, 2011

Average Hair Color Cost

I've been tagged ...

... from dear Karla to and answer a few questions:

- call a favorite movie: Beyond Silence
- call a favorite singer / in or a band of the past with the character of the film begins: Eric Clapton
- call it a favorite song which begins with the last letter of the favorite singer: yes, and here begins the problem - I can not find a song with "N"! But I call but now my current favorite song from a singer with "N": NENA and the song is called: in my life
now not soooo right look but after half an hour and find nothing, I think this solution is correct ;-) Tag

I just now (?): Melanie and "write" (ups do not even know the correct name) and would be delighted if you would join!

Love, Kirsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment