Saturday, February 12, 2011

Angela's Moncler Cost

mini-review for Catrice Mineral Soft Powder Rouge

Good day dear ones ^ _ ^!

A reader had the desired mineral Catrice Soft Powder Rouge a short review, it is hereby =).


General: This is the color 110 Coral sand. Currently, there is the mineral Rouges Catrice for 1,45 €. Included are 5g. The Rouge is fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin.
odor: Due to the already mentioned "fragrance free" smell the rouge just powdery, neither particularly pleasant nor unpleasant ^ _ ^.
consistency / job: I think the consistency unfortunately a bit difficult for me is crumbling and crumbling of the Rouge fairly during the application: - /. Well, you can already come up with clear, but it is a small minus.
Finish:
Who found Rouge XD?
Yes, this Swatch picture you can see the main problem: there is really little to see. So for me it's still on the cheeks, as I know I like a wall. But the skin should be only a little darker, I think you see even in the face nothing more: - /. And from the pictures I've already beat a lot of rouge applied to the same place! Unfortunately not:
current price
Neutral
smell
negative
crumbles
little effect
Recommended positive. I will consume him, because he was at my pale skin still sees him I would buy more but in no case, but he is just too crumbly to me in order.
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment