Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Average Markup On Toys

Paradise for Catrice products found

Hallöchen at all ^ _ ^!

Woooow on the weekend I was with my boyfriend. After the necessary purchase from-real (food, beverages, Popcorn ^ _ ~) I asked him if there was any drug store would close.
He: Yes, your place is back there at Aldi, totally hidden.
I (hyperactive pleased): Ohhhhh, can we go there? Please!
He (annoyed): Naaa well.
I (happily hop up and down): Jaaaaaaaa!
the way: yes, I am enthusiastic about fast XD
Are we went there to your place, which was hidden really totally ^ _ ^. Accordingly, there was still aaaaalle currently reduced Catrice products, plus discounted Glamourama and Expect the unexpected as well as reduced SUs SUs essence O_o. Have I got ^ _ ^. I have this here (for now höhö,) packed, for about 9 €:

  • Mineral Soft Powder Rouge 110 Coral Sand
  • Glamourama Liquid Eye Liner
  • Expert Nail Top Coat Up to 10 days
  • Expect the unexpected Contrasting eyeshadow C05 Mustard & Custard
  • Glamourama C04 Glamour Ista
  • Glamourama Absolute Eye Colour C04 Rock The Party
this is the way in your place I Ritterhude, in (near) Bremen. If anyone should improbably reside in the area, I can give more accurate directions details, if you're interested ^ _ ^.

Although "old" things are you interested in anything to a review, swatches or carrying pictures ^ _ ^?
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment