Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fake Hollie Willoughby Bundle

Collected Hauls the last days [Labello, Glööckler, essence, Alverde]

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!

times today I just wanted to show the collected Hauls in recent days, for there is some met ^ _ ^.
When I was on Friday in the real-first there was (strategically smart) at the box office one Labello, which was reduced from 2.79 € to 0.99 €:


Wow, gloss , care, fragrance and sun protection factor. XD What more could you want? Although I myself first with the seller had to fight that the article had in fact not charged with 0.99 €, but with a 2.79 €. But well, it is then also seen the same (thanks to my Rehäuglein XD) and I reduced the Labello ^ _ ^.
Then I bought me a week out of the Rival de Loop Glööckler LE one of the lipsticks in the color 02 Apricot, for something around 2 €.

Super professional collage XD
I really like the color ^ _ ^. Have you bought something from the Glööckler LE?
By essence I have € 0.95 for a color & shine eye shadow indulged that goes from the range, namely the 06 bling bling.


And finally, and finally I bought mine Alverde the shower scrub coconut Lotus Blossom, for nearly 2 €.


totaaal This is heavenly * _ *.
says as always know if your reviews or pictures wearing wishes ^ _ ^!
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment