Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mixed Wrestling Nylon

ENTpfehlungen have to stop sometimes be - Young Rival de Loop Eyeshadow Pencil

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!
been
As seen in the last post, I had bought on Friday two Eyeshadow Pencils by Young Rival de Loop. I had somewhere (do not even read again where ^_^') that would be pretty good. A pen has cost 1,79 €. There are two shades of brown brown mystic brown nugat 15 and 14.
So far, so good. Yesterday I tried the pens then times. After I had made up my Amu, half an hour had passed, before I shot the photos. Since the Amu already saw this:

sure to click to enlarge!
Well, so ... The pins have gone after half an hour and have in the grooves "clamped" O_o. It provides in part as if my skin would have the eye shadow sucked XD. How can that be? Can someone give me as a tip, or are the pins really that bad? How many of you have experience as? Was it a mistake to use eye shadow base?
Lg
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment