Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Does Red Wing Make Carhartts Boots?

lucky basket

This beautiful basket lucky I crocheted yesterday. After the Free Book of here.
And it is the same as described in the manual goes,
"Such a sweet happiness basket you can always use ;-) Because it fit into many beautiful happy things: luck wool, lucky tickets, lucky eggs, good luck sweets, lucky stones, lucky flower, happy moments, good luck ... "

And so many pretty lucky things, I've now had a happy grin on his face, think it is so beautiful, the outside, the sun shines (even if sub-zero temperatures at that), I like my lucky cup, I'm happy because my sewing machine no longer rumzickt (my way, also has no Name, but I do talk with her already ;-)), because I'm looking better again, am sooooo happy because I have a great family and am still happy because you are all so great and loving and I have so many dear reader I (80 !!!)...

Now I wish you all a wonderful day filled with beautiful moments of happiness!
Love, Kirsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment