Monday, February 14, 2011

Sand Rail Building Plan

My strange Hobby under the edge of the bed

Hallöchen your loved ones ^ _ ^!

Today I wanted you, at times reveal the strange hobby, which is stored under my bed ^ _ ~. If you look under my bed, it sees there that is this:


Well, books (and dust) are perhaps not sooo strange, but these books are something special, because they look like this:


you are in fact written in Gothic:

Here is an excerpt from the biography of Henry Ford's
I have to collect books in fracture and sometimes just old books, then they are but before 1900, when they do not fracture are =). Currently my collection consists of 20-25 books. Some of the pieces look unfortunately not as good, but those are from the sign of the times:

unfortunately torn envelope pretty
But that's the fascinating thing that they are much longer than I was my own since I studied history probably quite influenced XD. At flea markets, I think
lookout or friends and acquaintances to give me books. Sometimes I'll get in the segregated library copy ^ _ ^. I thus do not give huge amounts of money to buy them anyway to the Internet, it is more like the side.
My oldest piece in fracture of 1924, a "German language book" for students:


My very oldest book is from 1885, but unfortunately not in Fraktur, a Middle High German pocket dictionary:


Hach, I love old books * _ *. Real weird, or XD?

Lg & have a nice Valentine's Day!
-> San

0 comments:

Post a Comment