Thursday, February 10, 2011

Plans For Outdoor Woodburner

Friday filler


first Just today 10 I go to the hairdresser, o)).

second !!!!!.... rain when I look outside ,..... I am seized with the horror.

third I have actually managed to and finally my wardrobe tidy (ausgemistet!!).

4th Starting Monday starts a new sewing project at school ... .. I'm looking forward!

5th First of all I'll throw the coffee in the morning ,.... .

6th not all managers really have the talent to if you look at the political events in our country.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sew , tomorrow I have and continue shopping nothing special planned, and Sunday I would like to eat with my sister in law a nice piece of cake, ... O))! Friday

more filler can be seen here click .


I wish you all a good start to the weekend: o)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment